The form is available online during the application call through August 30, 2016. Second round of interviews will be held in the first week of September, results to be announced on September 8.
Before filling the form please read the following instructions carefully.
What you will need:
1. dully filled online application form with your details
as attachments to the online form:
2. cover letter describing your education and work so far as well as motivation to study filmmaking and other interests, as well as links to your works/websites/portfolios
3. work sample
for film directors and cinematographers: an AV work of up to 5 minutes (film, music video, montage)
for video game designers/producers: a maximum 3-page Game Concept Document presenting your idea for a game, including: main concepts and goals of the game, 3 Unique Selling Points of the game, 3 main game mechanics, a maximum of 5 secondary mechanics, a half-page summary of the plot, description of target audience, list of competing game titles, ideas for monetisation, (facultatively) visual references.
4. SCAN of your passport or national ID,
5. SCAN of your matriculation document with Apostille
6. SCAN of a certified translation of your matriculation document with grades
7. for non-native English speakers: SCAN of English language certification level B2 and higher: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 72 / Cambridge FCE (grade A or B)
You will need to present original documents 4, 5, 6, 7 when you arrive to Warsaw to join us.
8. confirmation of payment of one-time application fee of 45 EUR
Address: Warszawska Szkola Filmowa
gen. Zajaczka 7
01-518 Warsaw, Poland
Account number: PL 27 1240 1040 1978 0010 6277 5282
SWIFT/ BIC: PKOPPLPW
Please write "Application fee for BA [your chosen course][your surename]" in transfer title.
After submitting online you will need to print out the form, sign it and send it together with your work sample (see point 3) on DVD and two pasport-size photographs of yourself. These are the only three things that need to be included in the hard copy of your application!
Send your packages to:
Warsaw Film School
International Studies Office, pok. 15
Gen. Zajaczka 7
01-518 Warsaw Poland
Upon receiving your application we will contact you to arrange for an interview – at the School or online (for those of you who can’t make it to Warsaw).
If you require a visa to stay in Poland please be aware that you need to visit your local Polish Consulate and apply for it in person (some consulates accept online applications). Details of all visa requirements and process: www.go-poland.pl/visa-application